I was just watching Alfie's latest video and he did a video of 10 things he wanna do before he die. So I kinda wanna do it too.
1. Take chachi's class and also dance classes of many styles like contemporary, jazz, hip hop, tap dance, ballet and ballroom.
2. Audition for something huge like sytycd.
3. Bungee jumping
4. Backpack travelling round the world
5. Fly to a third world country and help the people over there.
6. Go to a rock concert ( Haven't been to any, yes I have no life) and just get crazy.
7. Try loads of yummy food around the world.
8. Get my own tiny apartment, filled with lots of snacks, my laptop, a shelve of movies to watch, a huge closet for my clothes and a comfy bed.
9. Get the job that I love ( my dream- still on a long journey towards it)
10. Be an inspiration to people or maybe just someone.
I can't wait to see which one I'll get to strike off first.
Anyway, I'm so glad I finished watching Fringe S4 and S5. The entire show was amazing and complicated. Man, the writers are so good at this. Towards the end, everything became clear and all your doubts are answered and it really just leaves me in awe. I think I'll watch it again. This show speaks a lot about parallel universes, time travelling and science stuff, but it shows how love is invulnerable to anything. The love shared in the Fringe team was really touching. Olivia Dunham is really an inspiring female figure. She's upright and down to earth despite all her obstacles and I admire her focus in everything. She even talked Peter Bishop into taking off the tech that observers plant in the necks to take away their emotions for intelligence. And Walter was the ultimate sacrifice and that really touched me when he took the child observer's hand and walked into the black hole to travel to the future. Oh and September was amazing too. He was an observer but however he developed emotions and feelings and came up with a plan to defeat the other observers during their invasion and to protect his son the child observer who have both intelligence and emotions. At last, he was punished by returning back to a normal human. Man, he looks good too. Anyway what the hell did I just typed. I got so excited.